Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Watercolor Funky Bird

I had so much FUN painting this Funky bird!!!
I sketched out the bird, then decided I needed to add a few flowers to the drawing.
 To much empty space, so I added 3 cute little flowers. I knew that I wanted to stamp something at the top of the painting so I left the top blank. I painted the background first, because that was the lightest  part of my painting.  I painted my bird and my flowers. When I finished painting the bird and flowers I flicked paint all over the painting. I only used 4 colors on this painting. Crimson Red, Vermillon, Deep Yellow, & Viridian. Next I outlined the bid and flowers, adding a couple of little doodles. At the top I used a stamp for the words Birds of a feather. I like my Funky bird!

No comments:

Post a Comment