Sunday, June 29, 2014

Watercolor Journal

I made myself a new watercolor journal. I used a 7gypsies book cover for the front & back of my journal. I used Duck Tape on the inside of my front and back covers. I purchased this Duck Tape probably over a year ago and never used it. I bought it because it is cute, wit no idea what I would use it for. This journal was the perfect opportunity to use it. The only embellishment that I put on the journal is a metal sticker that says JOURNEY. I am on a watercolor journey this summer, and it is a FUN journey! The journal measures 5" x 7" and fits perfectly into my watercolor travel kit. I only put 16 pages in the book, because when painted on the pages expand, and I still wanted to be able to close the journal when it is finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment