Monday, September 29, 2014

Coyote Tooth Necklace

I have made another paper bead necklace. I also used purchased beads, & a coyote tooth. When ever we go on vacation I always look for bead shops with great one of a kind handmade beads. We went fishing in Northern Minnesota this year. The closest big town to our resort is Walker, Minnesota. So of course I had to go shopping in Walker. The bead shop in Walker is just an Amazing place. They have so many beads it is hard to choose which beads I want. I purchased 15 beads in Walker. Last week we went to the Black Hills of South Dakota. While we were there of course I had to shop for beads. I went into another amazing bead shop in Hill City, S.D. and bought a Coyote tooth, that I just knew I wanted to incorporate into a paper bead necklace. For this necklace I used 15 purchased beads, 14 paper beads that I made from cereal boxes, 29 seed beads, and 1 coyote tooth. I just Love they way that my necklace turned out. It is so very unique and 1 of a kind. I am sure that I will wear it often. It is so colorful it will go with just about anything that I wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment