Sunday, February 21, 2016

Vintage Style Card

I was playing a bit in my studio again last night, and decided to make another Vintage Style card. I used the Marian Smith TIMEKEEPER paper collection again, I Love that paper collection, it has a very vintage look to it. First I made a pink paper doily with my Martha Stewart doily punch, and added it to the background of the card, although when the card is all assembled you can not see much of the doily. I sewed around the card & all of the cut outs with my small craft sewing machine, then I decided that the sewing did not show up very well, so I put gold glitter glue over the sewing. I added a Prima flower & a bit of Jolee's  Bling stickers to the front pocket of the card. With one of the cut-outs I added a die-cut butterfly & gold glitter glue. With the other cut-out I added a Jolee's bling sticker, a Prima ticket, and a Key paper clip . I like the way my Vintage Style card turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment