Friday, February 26, 2016

Vintage Style Card

I got some new Sizzix Framelits, & Spellbinders Nestabilities dies yesterday, so I spent some time in my studio making another Vintage Style Card. I used the Marian Smith , TIMEKEEPERS paper collection. The Butterfly on the card is a Jolee's boutique dimensional sticker. I also used a Sticko heart, and flourish sticker on the card. I used a Tim Holtz ticket for the pocket on the front of the card. I embellished the front of the ticket with a Spellbinders Nestabilities die,  a Sizzix Framelits heart die, & a heart sticker. I embellished one of the cut outs with a die cut Butterfly, and a bit of glitter glue. I used the Spellbinders Nestabilities to make the larger insert for the card. I embellished it with Prima flowers & a Butterfly sticker. I outlined the card & ticket with glitter glue. It was a Fun card to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment